Dear Teachers, Seniors and Colleagues,
At the outset allow us to thank you for the tremendous response to the previous clinical meeting on proximal femoral fractures. The hugely academic interactive sessions and the full halls in the end were immensely satisfying to all of us.
The next clinical meeting is being organized on ‘The management of bone loss in grade III A and B fractures’, and is to be held at the Chitnavis Convention Centre, Civil lines , (next to Hislop College) Nagpur, on the 15th May 2016 at 9 am sharp.
Delegates are requested to kindly send in power point presentation format any cases that they wish to present, such that everyone in the audience can participate in the discussions. The power point presentations can be mailed to
The meeting will be preceded by breakfast and followed by lunch.
We look forward to your presence.
The chairpersons for the meeting are Dr Jitendra Taori & Dr Sushil Mankar.
The agenda for meeting shall be as follows:
- Damage control in Orthopedics – Dr Prashant Rathi
- What the plastic surgeon wants – Dr Shailesh Nisal
- Hydro-Debridement – Dr Rajendra Chandak
- Masquelet technique : tips & pitfalls – Dr Ajit Phadke
- Vascular fibular graft – Dr Sudhanshu Kothe
- Bone loss management with Ilizarov – Dr Avinash Ranade
- Bone loss management with LRS -Dr Abhinav Konher
- Bone loss management with nail: newer horizons – Dr Sumedh Chaudhary
Photo – Official Invite – management of bone loss in grade III A and B fractures